POTUS's lawsuit is giving me "How do you introduce evidence legally?" vibes...

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

unfortunately it is giving me more cover up vibes....even if they introduce evidence the American people will never see it. We can post the evidence all day long and they will just continue to believe the media lies over us every day of the week.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

If it's televised, you can bet the never Trumpers will be watching. Might be educational for them!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

do you really think they will televise it? They kept the Maxwell trial and the NEXIUM trial quiet...they aren't going to televise any of it. The only people who will give any information are the citizen journalists. The sheeple think we are all nuts. They will think its all a big fat lie. The only way to wake these people up is televised public confessions on their boob tubes.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Hoping eventually the white hats will take over MSM and televise everything... it's the only way many will believe the truth is if they see it on TV.

that is my hope too. There are indications that some have been influenced or have turned, but it needs to be on a massive scale. I'm guessing they don't want people to freak out. Some of the sleepers are so incapable of dealing with truth.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it