One difficult truth.

They even had competition who will slaughter more Serbs, Jews and Romas in one day.

With this knife, the Croatian Ustashas slaughtered camp inmates in the camps of the Independent State of Croatia during the Second World War, and most often the most notorious in the Jasenovac camp. In the same Jasenovac camp, Petar Brzica received the Ustasha award, because in just one night (between August 29 and 30, 1942) he crossed 1,360 Serbian necks.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

directly out of the Book of Esther.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

History repeats. Should not be forgotten. They twisted the truth. Thought we will forget.

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

😓 I know these atrocities happened, but when you put it in writing, it makes you sick, heart broken, and angry. How in the world can people be so vicious, no natural feelings for humanity?

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Now imagine when someone that had relatives who died in this camps tell you the story. 1000x harder.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

💔 😢 I searched the word Jasenovac.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Nobody knows. Serbs and Jews remember. We will never forget.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for helping us face the truth of our history. We can’t really move forward and figure out who/what to trust if we don’t even know what actually happened. Too many lies have been told for too long and a human life is so short that we’re very easy to deceive.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Wait until you find out about 1/3 rule and Children death camps.

(1) Show this thread