ついに日本の真実が明らかになり始めた。。。。。。ロシアのプーチン大統領が日本の歴史教科書について「誰が原爆投下したかを言わず、真実を無視している」などと独自の主張を述べて、日本への批判を繰り広げました。プーチン大統領は25日、ロシアの文化功労者へのスピーチで「日本では追悼の日にも誰が原爆を落としたのかは言わないことになっている」などと発言しました。また、根拠は不明ながら「日本の教科書ではアメリカが虐殺行為を行ったと説明せず、真実を無視している」とも述べて、日本はアメリカに追従し、西側諸国は歴史認識を歪曲しているとの持論を展開しました。
https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/2319dadc9625b31447560030196f3758bb13f007

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

同意します。私たちの政府は本当に悪です。しかし、光は第二次世界大戦の加害者を激怒させるでしょう。日本の文化が大好きです💖

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

ありがとうございます!地球は悪魔に支配されていました。日本の文化は着実に破壊されてきました。アジアや日本の清掃は最後だと思います。日本の掃除は確実に進んでいると感じています。嘘が明らかになり始めた。ロシアは日本政府を攻撃し始めた♪♪♪

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe the Japanese people were lied to as well. The same people who hid our history did this to every Country. We have no enemys and never have. It's always been the deep state.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

はい。世界の人々は悪くない。戦争で罪を犯したのは国ではありません。各国の悪者。悪魔。私たち世の人々は、ただ欺かれただけです。そして、多くの人が戦争で亡くなりました。悲しい。しかし、これから世界は変わります。私は真実がすぐに明らかにされるのを待っています。ここには共感してくれる人がいることに感謝しています。ありがとうございました!

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

すべての嘘が明らかになります。

日本と世界のために祈っています。

私たちが行くところ、私たちはすべて行く
🙏🏻

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

はい。ありがとうございました!いよいよ日本に話題が移り始めました。戦争で罪を犯したのは国ではありません。各国の悪者。悪魔。私は真実がすぐに明らかにされるのを待っています。

(1) Show this thread

Newly awake, ❤️Trump's path to whole world greatness.

👏👏👏

In response Ave Del mar to her Publication

‎さらなる加速!!

(1) Show this thread