I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652175/Putin-declared-9-END-war-Ukraine-Kyiv-official-claims.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

🔥🔥🔥

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Still think he's DS? I never thought for a second he was.
WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I must have miss a lot with this Lynn/Flynn stuff. Was only gone for 8 months. People need to use some logic. Gen Flynn has been in the game and knows the players WELL. Family seems to be a big part of the Flynn's. Lets not forget his Bro.
Lynn is new. He was under the spell. He was a mainstream lawyer. Dude is in shock after just a short while digging into this evil. Had to rethink his whole life in a short period of time. Perfect example why people cant be woken up too fast. Freak everyone out and good people turn on good people while the bad walk.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He's a grifter and a shill, attending the expensive "Patriot Rallies" like it's a concert tour. Praying satanic prayers. Hanging out with huge grifters and fake patriots. I don't care for either one.

And Lin Wood is a Crisis Actor for False Flags. Anyone who's represented so many "victims" of known False Flags is NOT someone I trust.

In this case VK, you do your think and I'll do mine...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

That fair Patriot. Not looking to convince and have zero of the story. Only coming from where is bro is right now.

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Not leaning one way or the other but VK, in all fairness, does the bro status really matter? I mean look at Malik and BO. I can think of a few other examples as well.

1111 timestamp

His Brother Charlie is in charge of our Pacific Fleet. It's one of the things that actually matter.

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Any connection between Charlie Flynn and the Naval Pacific fleet exercises?

Credit@lauren_m_bradley for the twitter drop

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

That is why I’m for him and always have been. Between that exact point and Pres Trumps EO’s tells me a lot is just smoke and mirrors or rather a great movie. With all the disinfo, my brain is wired to evaluate all scenarios good or bad. I have stayed neutral and will until all is revealed.
🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Wife, mother, grandmother, God-fearing, love of country

Have a daughter trying to move to Taiwan by years end. Very intune to this region and this appointment.