Okay, people, I was scrolling thru some of my lesser-known TG channels and came across this! This is absolutely insane, but I mean in reality, it makes total sense, especially if you think about the info coming out of Ukraine about the B iol abs producing a virus that could target specifics, blacks, browns, Whites, etc, the one thing I couldn't figure out was with so many kikes having European genes how would the virus be able to tell and then I found this, share it @a@Muddled@Halp@Jennieidentitie@LizzerdBreath

Well we now know HIV was developed to target gay men, so anything is possible. I did wonder why multi-culturalism was being pushed so hard, though one-world government also requires the eradication of patriotism to dissolve nations so there is more than one explanation. Divide and rule tactics are used for control us generally. This is a really sinister extra if true.

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Truther King, click on at the bottom under it