I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652175/Putin-declared-9-END-war-Ukraine-Kyiv-official-claims.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Hmm, 4 days after this?
Those crazy Simpsons.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

May 5th 5.5 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

May 5th 1974 is the day I lost my dad so whatever happens that day will never leave my memory ... have a wonderful day folks ... ty to all you fantastic people who have helped and continue to help us... you are much appreciated as I am not very good at technology stuff and with all my ailments and health issues its difficult at best to stay focused but I still sit here 10 hours a day 7 days week to see if I can make some sense out of what I read... be good to yourselves... we are ALL loved by at least One other .May you all become one in love with the Creator of ALL

(1) Show this thread