Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fox is as ho MSM. They will never report on stolen election or child slavery

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

stopped listening to Hannity several years ago as well as Obama, Michelle, Bushes. something about their voices iirritated my spirit & i couldn’t tolerate always sounded like someone dragging nails across a chalk board. i never understood and it would piss off hubby when he wanted to listen to news and i had to turn off or walk away. After i started chasing the truth i understood why i was repelled by the sound of them🥸

[They] are compromised...

Wow! We now see various “characters” we’ve watched on the Fake News over the years, finally take off their masks. Smh!😏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana gets a bad vibe from her from down deep, but she is smooooth.

He and Graham..two peas in a pod

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

whos the man behind the tulsi mask wowzers

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I stopped watching after the fake election.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Used to like his radio show. But he's changed since then.

But a few years ago, he had a guest who had something to do with international programs, maybe an ambassador, but I don't remember. She said she was in some country where the foreign dignitary threw a lavish dinner for many politicians from around the world.

I remember her saying it was a huge, long dining table and the host was seated at the end. She was a Christian and was so happy when he asked to pray before their meal. But she was horrified that when he spoke, he was thanking the enemy, not God.

Chilling that these you-know-whats have been high up in government positions (and in entertainment, business, media, etc.) and we never truly realized it until now. Did anybody else happen to hear this interview? If so, do you remember who she was? That story has stuck with me. Stories pop up in our lives that we look back on later and see that they add up to something major.

Hannity has definitely lost a lot of support since the start of this conflict. I stopped watching him a couple of weeks ago when his bromance with Zelenskyy started. Zelenskyy is a cabal criminal! What’s Hannity’s take on the biolabs??

hes obnoxious too........i remember him giving his expertise in choke holds on floyd incident cause he has 7 years of ma training lol what a clown

In response reaper myer to his Publication

mma*

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

He is so full of himself ass ho

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

🤣hubby calls him "mimi"...cause everything is about him!

(1) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I'm unsure why Sean has guests on when he won't let them finish a sentence. He's become as loud as my italian mother which is very annoying.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Scuse' me sir, did that just come out of your mouth?!

These two couldn't even agree on premise. Not worth my time.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Tulsi is a hard leftist, CFR, WEF, Ukraine maven, liar, poser, etc. So what if she’s pretty? She’s dangerous to human life. Oh yeah, she poses as a Hawaiian but has no koko (blood). She’s known as a phony in Hawaii.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

well, 'she's' a guy, so there's that.. lol

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Used to like Sean. But haven't been able to listen to him for a while now. Sad. Wonder what happened to him?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

doppelganger

No one should trust Tulsi

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Dec 06, 2017 8:58:51 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Watch the news.
Leakers exposed.
These people are stupid.
Q
Jesus Christ is coming out of Seatle Washington
(ps, that one alwqys stumps me)

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I can't stand to watch him anymore either.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤨Yeah - he has her on regularly..........

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

And that criminal POS Lindsey Graham!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Just for you VK
#HannityIsAssHo

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Stew Peters Kicks Ass!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Never warmed to him

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

CIA Hannity exposed 👀

who does dat ass ho answer to

He was another "ass ho" like snuffy, who was viciously mean to Patriot defender of the Constitution Ron Paul.

dat ass ho!!