3-year Delta for #661 🙏

POTUS is safe.
Protected by PATRIOTS.
Q

There are more 3-year, 2-year & 1-year here - https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR%2001%2F30%2F2018-02%2F03%2F2018%7D&delta=3

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

you bet your ass hes protected by patriots.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Kim, I'm so glad you're posting the SR and other updates i can't see. i made a new Twitter and was taken out without even posting one thing. I don't know what they're using, but i didn't even have a profile pic or background yet and was suspended.

"You will only look with your eyes and see the destruction of the wicked." Psalm 91~

🇺🇸A great delta!!!🙏

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Thank God he is safe. Knowing about this drop is what keeps me from having anxiety about his safety. God Bless our Potus🙏🏻❤️

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Thank you Kim : )

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BQQM 💥

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Been waiting to hear more on Rogers! Lets see what happens

(1) Show this thread

thank you 💜🙏

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts