The final tweet from The Maestro last night was a 124 comm. 124 = Michael Jackson. They are very close friends. Trump has said that people do not comprehend how intelligent Michael is. There is a man that knows his gematria. Trumpo also posted an I’ll Be There comm. yesterday. Truly enjoy your day Truth seeker. Always Loved Ya, Always Will. 8:32 = 48. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#FamilyIsEverything

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPTSvPVf6Pg

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I know MJ wasnt hurting those kids!! Cant wait to see him again along with all the others!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

πŸ€” Hmmm....."...how intelligent Michael IS"....not WAS!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘Nana sure hopes that at some point the public will know just how intelligent and amazing Michael and he other GWTWs are and what he has helped do.😘

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They’ll find out.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I love you right back and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Love Michael Jackson