JUST IN: The Biden administration has lost track of 20 million COVID-19 vaccine doses. They are worried that "the crucial supply is boxed away in warehouses, sitting idle in freezers or floating elsewhere...” (Politico)

The blame has been placed on the Trump administration, with Julie Morita, a member of Biden's transition team, claiming that Biden's team did not have enough information during the transition process.

🔷 t.me/GreatAwakeningChannel

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

BREAKING NEWS! biden administration blames Trump for the lack of brains in the guy playing BYEdin...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THESE IDIOTS WILL BLAME TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING THESE INCOMPITANT FOOLS

Not enough information?! He! Do you fucking job! If I were boss, sorry I didn't know wouldn't effen fly. You're fired.

Seems great actually, probably 20 million lives saved

must be a liberal thing... Trudeau here in Canada still blames everything on the past goverment... 6 years later!