Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I'm so jealous, you have an upper lip for lipstick; mine has shrunk to almost nothing- no lipstick for me!

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ❀❀❀ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€

I miss Veronica's posts so much. She mailed me a bunch of these bracelets 2 years ago.
#ThePeoplesBridge

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

❀️Miss her

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Q is to, two, too

Veronica ❀️ Our beautiful Patriot Sister.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Veronica ❀️

TS 12:49>1249 EE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow VK, Nana promises, well hell you can tell from your perch anyway, Nana did not see your posts before I posted this beautiful souls speech just now.
Vibes in the consciousness just flow.

Want to know more about Telsa, your past, what is really going on in the universe, well just connect to God's consciousness!
BOOM!πŸ’₯πŸ’«
There you are!

I know ya'll think Nana is just crazy and I promise VK, when they all figure out the God consciousness is a real thing, Nana will be nice, I will refrain from "I told Ya So" on everything except, well you know except on JR>>

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Look closely at the photo...see the Q ? ..It is our VK

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Been like that for a bit... Gotta LOVE our Vincent

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Nice eyes. You have site of the future.

(2) Show this thread

✝️ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

Selected Q capable personnel within the six branches of military intelligence and one very special man, JFKjr..

In my eyes.... We are all Q !!!

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Miss her ❀

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

One of my favorite photos of Veronica !

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I sure miss Mrs. V and her beautiful smile. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts