#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is the head of the SEC, Gary Gensler.
The same SEC is suing Ripple/XRP.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have XLM but I find it nearly impossible to buy XRP I can't find a broker that will accept my bank

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Now imagine when all the exchanges have access again. Many want to buy but they made it difficult for a reason. So many switches to flick./

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

trade btc for xrp here no banks
https://www.kucoin.com/markets

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

I have to learn how to exchange crypto instead of Bank I'm so afraid I'm going to screw that up

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

i just sent you a link to a youtube channel that will help you learn a few things... before one gets into crypto...remember discernment should be used always.
https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCasey/videos

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Where can you get a hard wallet?

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

search ledger nano... its a good one ... also check out video link above your post (i posted)... crypto casey has a couple videos on wallets...she has good info on the topic and more check it out.
✌️😎

Only people mentioned by @Nobody69 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nobody Nobody, click on at the bottom under it