😂😂😂OMGoodness the visual!

Military Arrests Loretta Lynch

That moment came early Monday morning. A squad of Marines from Camp Lejeune disabled Lynch’s home security system, then breeched her front door and room by room cleared the 4,500 sq. ft. home until they reached the master bedroom, where they found Lynch asleep and snoring boisterously. They quickly sealed her mouth with duct tape and zip tied her wrists before she could put up a struggle. But upon awaking, she began flailing her legs, kicking at the Marine who showed her a military arrest warrant charging Lynch with treason and other high crimes. Her leg flailing became so indomitable that the Marines had to hogtie her and speedily carry her outside to a waiting vehicle.

“She’s been taken to a processing center, then she’ll be sent to Guantanamo Bay,” our source said.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/03/military-arrests-loretta-lynch/

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

It is a FAN-Fooken -tastic Visual, true or not!!!

Whoever writes this stuff... deserves recognition from the Producer of this Amazing Movie!! 😂

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

100% agree!!!

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

My jury is still out on RealRawNews...but I want to believe them for the entertainment value alone

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣
"hogtied and snoring boisterously." I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Hogtired? Thought she'd like that, my bad.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

if all that stuff from that news source were true, it would truly be wonderful.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Agree! Automatic red flag on this source, imo.

(1) Show this thread