The movie is playing out for the normies. Not for the Patriots. We already had front row seats during the drops.

Think mirror is ringing true big time right now.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

100%

Trump supporter, patriot, time travelleršŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Truth seeker...canā€™t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...šŸæšŸæšŸæā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Doq i have quite a few people i noticed that were die hard HRC people on FB now die hard 41020 and want him back...lol
i never thought some of these people would ever see the light.
i thought these are true sheep and for sure they were the lost forever type.
but i recognized now i overlooked one thing in drawing that conclusion. they are sheep i was correct but i failed to consider that as sheep they follow the crowd... and as more of the normie crowd awakens or even just parrots the great awakening red pills/memes (on SMP's) the more the sheep will turn and follow the newly awakened for fear of being outside the group. and we are the larger group now! wwg1wgaww!
idk if its relevant but i see it happening all around me right now. thought i'd share it.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

This is so exciting!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

The very reason Iā€™ve slowed to a trickle. Itā€™s ALL šŸŽšŸ’© at this stage.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Methinks she might be a he. Js.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Declas for them looks a lot different than declas for us.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response John Q.. to his Publication
ā€˜Itā€™s about timeā€™: Trump suing Hillary Clinton over Russiagate scandal - YouTube

Donald Trump has officially filed a $24 million lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and her ā€œcohortsā€ over their ā€œunthinkable plotā€ to falsely tie the former pre...

(1) Show this thread

@doqholliday ugh whats it gonna take?? all my normie friends are still dead asleep. still defending biden and still hate Trump. Its gonna take something big. šŸ™

In response Jen LAYLA to his Publication

My friends/family too. I swear they are not asleep they are in a fooking coma.

In response Jen LAYLA to his Publication

I agree. On FB last night, (i know, i know) people are oblivious to what is going on! Still complaining about Trump, loving Biden and no clue about what Russia is doing!!

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We on the WWE timelime. Watching all the rad moves while we root for our favs and boo the bad dudes.

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ā¤ā¤ā¤ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²ā¤

In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication

VK. you are the first person i thought of after i seen this morning.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker āœšŸ‰šŸ¦ŒšŸŖ¶āšœāš“šŸŒ¹šŸ’™šŸ’š

In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication

Never gave a shit about WWE and still dont so you gonna have to find a better metaphor plz Sir ?

(21) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

itā€™s happening so fast and Iā€™ve been here the whole time all the sudden things are moving big-time Iā€™m sorry bigly

The normies owe us money for business lost and apologies ha. Jk but not really.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

How technologically advanced is North Korea? Is it the opposite of what has been told time and time again?

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

How technologically advanced is North Korea? Is it the opposite of what has been told time and time again?

I hope so and I beleive it will. My family still cant see the truth about Ukraine or Covid. They are sharing all the lies but my news is always fake. I ask how they know my news is fake. Whats real and whats not. But Im not fighting the battle anymore trying wake them up anymore and watch the movie as it unfolds before our eyes.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

at this point I no longer am actively trying to wake people up - unless they show some interest - bottom line the hate for Trump is so strong - that people just cannot get past it..IMHO the only revelation that will wake people up is the proof about what has been and is happening with the children - God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

#147 WWG1WGA šŸ’«šŸ˜Ž Light Soldier& Historian, Old Wego account lost had to start this new one. Proud member of the Great Twitter PurgešŸ˜Ž

patience has been my lesson through this whole process. learning to be patient for the rest to catch up has been one of the hardest things Ive done in my life. brings the meaning of WWG1WGA to the level which it was intended.šŸ„°šŸ’«šŸ™

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response NeOublie Never Forget to her Publication

Asked my hubby to build be an art table so I could have a place to chill out. This is what I got. WWG1WGA ā˜ŗ

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ā¤ļø šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

yes still amazing to me how good these people can stay asleep...just wow!!

who knows, he knows... and waiting for no information, no date... they just believe...
otherwise, the news would be the best way to go to the insane asylum...
don't worry...only be happy...

šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸæšŸŒŽ

fook yea it is!! šŸæ

Hope it's#TheRealWorldComing and not another#FakeLightCon
This Plan could easily be 'switched' when the devil's involved.
May the same Ones who 'stopped the Nimrod Tower' being built in Genesis 11 (Tower of Babel) come to our Rescue!! Spiritual Warfare requires GOD's WORD! to make it Right! Amen!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOOK BEHIND THE VEIL

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Thank you Doq, Q Drops from three years ago are happening as we speak I hope everyone understands the coincidences that are happening But then again there is no such thing as a coincidence.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes we've already seen this part - let's fast forward to the smack down part! šŸ˜„šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes but we've already seen this part - let's fast forward to the smack down part! šŸ˜„šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

true story fren