Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

$AMC
whatup Anon Apes
still here
💎🤲🏼🦍🚀🚀🚀🌛

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

When Jfk Jnr couns come out I want to buy all the Gold & silver ones ... I rather have all those ones

HOLD!!!!! dont let the hedges win!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Lou Chadwell to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I'm ALL IN with my measly $150.00 on AMC!
Doing my part the best that I CAN.
Holden holding on!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

💎💎💎💎💎
diamond hands

(1) Show this thread

@VincentKennedy . 😎❤️🇺🇸🦅
#TheBidensRFooked .

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

love this💖💖💖 Lets#fook them up!

(5) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Sure you don't wanna raise that APL? They're pretty pissed.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

lol so many are pissed and giving up.

(1) Show this thread

LOL so true

In response Cody John to his Publication

Yep. That's the stuff.

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

In response Cody John to his Publication

the comment below is even more funny to me

(2) Show this thread

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

America Pissed Level = 8.96 -noted

I bought 41oz of silver and cashed out my stocks. Ill go back in when my president is back 🇺🇸

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication

that is great, I am on3 different sites waiting list for silver.

The full crash/lose all your $ on the market isn't reasonable....more like all the bad peeps get assets taken away. XRP would make up for any of my loses anyway.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

wE Not a FINA adviser but A PATRIOT, and protect the vunerable!!!
https://anonup.com/thread/856145

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

HOOOOOLD!!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Saving for these.

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

where can u get these!??

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

I want that one too ... can you buy it in my country

(4) Show this thread

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

that was your 111 post

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Well I wish you WERE a financial advisor! lots of us little guys anxious about retirement funds, 401ks, and pensions. You used to be able to plan for the future but now i feel like we are just along for the ride and I have no idea what our money and retirements will look like.
I also have the oddest sense that everything will be just fine!!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

they are saying
D9NT BUY SILVER- THE HEDGERS ARE TEYING TO MANIPULATE US AWAY FROM GAMESTOP AMC

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

you can buy physical silver but they say paper is citadel so thats no good - they are the bad guys!
im hold AMC and GME in the trenches fighting the war! i love my fellow apes❤️🦍

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

AMC ⬆️ 7.77% right now. Vibes.

*Not an authorized financial advisor*

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

ok Vincent, I have some on AMC, it's a movie right? I know you're not an advisor but i been watching you for a long while now and i trust ya :)🤞

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I added to my Silver stack over the weekend. I miss prices under $20/OZ lol.

Silver price manipulated down for decades.

Morning Vincent :)

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

just bought more silver 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

I tried to buy silver here in the Philippines . There is any being sold at all here . Wanted to be in the#SilverSqueeze️️️️

(1) Show this thread

Is a market crash imminent? Ive been debating for days if we should just cash out of it. Really need some guidance 😬

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

i dont think you need to cash out, I believe our investments are protected. I recently bought some silver, looks like precious metals hard assets is a good play right now. Thats just my thought, do what you feel is right. Got you this far!!😎🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

failure imminent?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤔👇🏼
"Guys DO NOT listen to the poeple influencing you to buy silver . The media is litterly coordinating a situation to get us all distracted from GME$ and AMC %,” said one WSB post, accusing mainstream media and investors of throwing out names that no one on Reddit is actually buying."

https://deadline.com/2021/02/amc-entertainment-stock-rise-again-as-analyst-warns-its-worth-a-buck-and-reddit-controversy-expands-from-shares-to-silver-1234684642/

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

https://youtu.be/5oAEPVY4eGY
This was just posted by Goerge News via Telegram.

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Friend found this

(5) Show this thread