ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This odd looking skulls in South America could be Giants. Kind a proof for the Urbano Monte Map from 1587.

3 pics attached.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Uncle Sam Rothschild

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Start in Genesis 6. Chuck Missler Genesis series on YouTube is a gateway to understanding nephilim. Then Gary Wayne's 30 year research in his book The Genesis 6 Conspiracy. - Fabulous journey!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Read the Book of Enoch

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Yes! absolutely! Most Christians
act like it is a book of satan. 😜

It's because they are afraid to read.. KEK. Brainwashed by the 'church', which leads MANY astray cuz Churches DONT EXIST without 'paying customers' (tithes). synagogues /churches same hierarchy

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

I agree. I've worked as admin. asst. and secretary at 2 churches. I'm done with all of it unless I could find like minded people to fellowship with on a home based level- like the early church. It's interesting to me how the pastors blame the "people" for low church attendance.

YUP...I feel the same way about 'church'. It's become ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and the Pastors have NO Accountability

(1) Show this thread