#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hello ......

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

"On May 25, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, after a convenience store employee called 911 and told the police that Mr. Floyd had bought cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill. Seventeen minutes after..."
5/25>525>5-5
17 min after (lol)🙌
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-investigation.html

Current President
The Establishment
Covid Vaccine
Manmade Infaltion
Hoax Wars
Everything & Everything

Current President
The Establishment
Covid Vaccine
Manmade Infaltion
Hoax Wars
Everything & Everything

THE STORM🌪
#WeThePeople

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Unless ______ _______ directly effects them, they will hardly notice
IMO, I have tried to share truth with my very small family, friends and neighbors. I have been mocked, shut down and ostersized, I do understand that I must be patient & loving but at the same time I am extremely annoyed at their downright ignorance 🐸💥

Hello George! CAN’T WAIT!! 🤣

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I imagine their anger will surpass the anger and sadness we felt when they decided to or were coerced/forced to take the injection. This is where our empathy will kick in.

I think many normies have completely lost their ability to "THINK"... i honestly don't think they will think too much about this. Many would not know to make a connection of THIS and BLM and all other stupid things they see on the news... many are just passive receivers. I do HOPE some will wake up.. not asking much, just little bit at a time.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

I tend to agree with you. Unless the TV tells them - they won't believe it. Their critical thinking ability is not working.

(1) Show this thread

Agree. I will never forget when VK tweeted that a sensitive topic was going to hit the MSM. My thought…it’s going to be about race.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

All those peaceful riots over a FF? I CAN breathe after all!

I bet some remain asleep - "They must have had a good reason for doing it"