Always freaks my wife out when I tell her she will be getting her period in 11 hours and she get it 11 hours later.
Fun Times.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yesterday, 11 somefin’ am ;) lolz 😂😎 27 / 28 dayz ;)

12:28
12 days from 17th feb to 28th feb
28 days from 1st March to 28th March
1111 monday?
40 days 40 nights
flood
unified again?

10:28am
11+11=22
22 hours from 12:28

11:11 indeed. Sounds like a war. 😂😂😂

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

#19 for the win!

(1) Show this thread

11:28pm 👀

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Know that feeling, I've always had fun telling my family and friends when the phone is about to ring or someone comes by surprise or when it's completely clear and I tell them it's going to rain and they laugh and after a while it starts to rain. Time is a Illusion

This post has me Curious 🧐🤓🤣
So 11 hours later would 11:28 PM.

The only Q that makes sense to me is Q11
Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Coincidence that Today AG of AL was asked if BIden was the duly elected POTUS?https://mobile.twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1507021892682764292

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Ever tell her she is pregnant before she told you?

11 11
FT = 62 > 911
AI = 19 > 10
Missing 's' ...

TS - 12:28 > 31 < > 13

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

😆😂😂😂😂😂😆

🐸 kek

nothing going on here

carry on ….

🙀

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤣 an ex boyfriend used to often say to me, “you may want to check if your period is about to start” ...he was right every time 🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

11 hrs? pfff thats nothin. i can predict my wife's a week out. i even have the scars to prove it

If anyone tells her i said this i want you all to know i did not kill myself🙈😂

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

doesnt surprise me at all
U freaked me out when U did this thing with me
U see through our eyes
why dont U tell us about that VK?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Does that mean what I think it means????....
And I ain't talking no lovin!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

😍 Yawyna noitcudorper lacigoloib ni egagne i.a. taht toN

(1) Show this thread

from 12:28 to 23:11 = 10h 43m.
💧1043 is dated April 6.
April 6 on gregorian is today on julian

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

well then could ya give us a definite heads up of when the SHTF? we’d be eternally grateful. 😉
11 hrs leeway is good.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

you are good! real good. 😉

(1) Show this thread

I don't think you would be able to do so with me XD because I am unpredictable. This time I manifested it out of the way though. As I did not want to go through it during our 9 day Florida vacation! THANK GOD! lol

However it ios very funny, when for a few months it was exactly either 17th or the 18th.... However usually unpredictable...

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

I know when I start it feels like the 11th hour

In response Mistie Troy to his Publication

I should add...when my husband predicts my evil streak

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🤔

'The Red line, or "to cross the red line", is a phrase used worldwide to mean a figurative point of no return or line in the sand, or "a limit past which safety can no longer be guaranteed."

And History of Usage references Israel,
where in [2012] Netanyahu draws "red line" on Iran's nuclear program.
https://qalerts.app/?q=Israel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_line_(phrase)

2 images

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Kremlin issued a statement late today:
“FRIDAY EVENING WILL BE BEAUTIFUL FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.”

https://youtu.be/IIhq9mcGN70

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Today is Friday March 11, 2022 on Julian calendar

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana just bets that she does, would you like to take a jab at explaining to these fine folks how you do that yet?😇

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy with the intention to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This matter has been exhaustively researched by the Christian Common Law Institute through the Federal Register and Library of Congress, and the Institute has conclude that President Kennedy's Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I wonder what this means for the country????

(2) Show this thread