#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The tulips are blooming. It got me thinking. If the change of light cycle is needed for tulips to start blooming then how does it get the light signal if its buried underground? Temperature has been off season a bit so ruled that out but know its a factor. Just have a strong vibe there is more to life than we realize.

Actually, tulip growth is based on temp change. They have to be grown differently in the warmer climates. Certain types of tulips need time in cold to grow. In the South ,bulbs are often frozen or refrigerated.

Also if normally winter climes are unseasonably warm in winter or early spring, it can spark the early growth of tulips & daffodils because of temperature change, not because of amount of sun in the day. Fortunately, they're quite hardy & generate their own heat so when it inevitably gets cold and freezes again, they can still survive even heavy amounts of snow as long as the weight doesn't bend or break them.

I live close to the same lat as my mom, but I live in North Idaho and she lives near the coast of Oregon (warmer). Her daffs & tulips are in bloom, & mine are barely out of the ground.

When we lived an hour apart in CO, she lived above 6k ft. I @ 1 mile high. My tulips were grown, bloomed & gone when hers barely be out of the ground as her cold season was so lon

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wyllamizer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wylla Mizer, click on at the bottom under it