I just have to say it out loud - I love the folks on the night shift you all ROCK !!!!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Nightshift here

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Cool beans !!!! Rock on....

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

So it was written so shall it be done on this earth. Buckle up....

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

HoldTheLineFrens TheNightShift FamilyIsEverything Nothing can stop what is coming, Nothing Q WWG1WGA

That made me Smile - Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

its an honor serving next to ALL of YOU.
For God and Gods children
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT
Thanx for ALL YOU do to help
GODSPEED

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

WE MUST FIGHT!

(3) Show this thread