🚨PRECIOUS METALS IS A LONG GAME. AVOID GOING FOR THE QUICK FLIP! THE WAY TO HURT THE ELITE IS TO BUY AND HOLD EVERY BIT UNTIL IT GOES THROUGH THE ROOF! $1000+ AN OZ FOR SILVER! DON'T SELL FOR ANYTHING LESS!🚨🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Piratebuzz in this post can reply

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Jay Buzz to his Publication

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I bought silver couple of times over last months- and im JUST GONNA
KEEP IT !!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Or hold out for what the US Debt Clock says it's worth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication

YES! EVEN BETTER!

(1) Show this thread

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Im on it like red beans on rice!

my son for years had tried to open up my eyes and i would always brush it off, 2 years ago he started buying silver i thought wth for, wow now it makes sense, everything is coming together, sometimes i wonder about my sons past lives , even at 18 years old he would talk about things that to me made no sense at all, now i can see what he was talking about.

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

In response Olga Delandelles to her Publication

Lets sink their ships! Take it all!

(1) Show this thread