Only people mentioned by @10ac in this post can reply

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

[Forwarded from A Message From The Vice President JFK Jr]

Hunter Biden Has Been Arrested.
Andrew Zebrun III, [3/24/2022 12:44 PM]

[Forwarded from A Message From The Vice President JFK Jr]
⚡️Hunter Biden & Soros Linked to Biolabs in Ukraine – Russian Ministry of Defense
The Russian Defense Ministry has claimed a Hunter Biden-founded investment fund (Rosemont Seneca Partners) and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations were directly involved in financing research facilities in Ukraine, which Moscow claims were developing bioweapons.
The MoD also said that several known US military contractors like Metabiota, plus Black and Veatch were also heavily implicated in the operation.
Both Washington and Kiev have denied biological research for military purposes, while the media has looked to hound out those even mentioning of the labs since the US Under Secretary admitted to their existence.
https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

BARF BARF BARF -
even "tv santized" - makes me want to throw up.......
SICK

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

BARF BARF BARF -
SICK

BARF BARF BARF -
SICK

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I have always liked Jesse Watters.
I think he's a good one

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I believe that Watters was actually the very first person on MSM to talk about Q he did it long before anyone else I think.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"Down she goes..." there is NO recovering from this now.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🔥
creativity with purpose

(2) Show this thread

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

🤣🤣🤣Jesse waters talking about hunters back oh he probably just fell in a bush

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response beth thoele to her Publication

Dang i just realized i misspelled his last name

In response beth thoele to her Publication

Hilarious!!!! I wonder which Bush that was...Sr? Jr? oh there are so many of them! Nazi World Order!

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

baby mama

lol ive seen it all 🤣🤣🤣
these headlines are written in street slang wtf lol

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Imagine he would get a pardon!!! APL off the charts!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

He even included the Obama Kids with the Dog pic.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

This how Anons weaponize meme.
😂

(11) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

¿ iksniluboB.si.erehW

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(10) Show this thread