GEORGENEWS Telegram - 11:48am Eastern...

⚡️Joe Rogan Blasts the West's 180° on "Corrupt" Ukraine

The JRE podcast continues to call out blunt realities, as Joe Rogan turned to Western perceptions of Ukraine. He called out the narrative for a total flip in the space of a few weeks.

“They were talking about the massive corruption of Ukraine, and how horrible it was over there. And now, all of a sudden, they’re looking at it like they’re heroes.”

Rogan read out a screenshot which labels Ukraine “the most corrupt nation in Europe” with an “increasingly corrupt and authoritarian” leader who is seeking to deepen an “alliance with the far right”.

Rogan went on to point out how insane it is that Facebook and other social media platforms are officially sanctioning violent rhetoric against Russians, exclaiming “What the f*ck is that? What is that?”

### - https://t.me/georgenews/4005

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

End Times?
maybe = No clue, but Something Fucked Up is unfolding

Yes

No

Maybe

Ditto
X22 report@marker 24:30
Shows the news previously (Feb '22) was claiming how corrupt the Ukraine was ... SO MANY headlines, until it wasn't convenient.

"The Awakening" continues.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Time for the Normies to undrink the kool aid?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Sounds like he saw the vid from the President of Syria.

only about three years late…

That, Joe, is hatred. Both sides against citizens.

Changing the narrative to fit the current agenda. Does he still not understand this basic pretext?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Kimmers 😘

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Hi Dan!
Have you seen the new 4VKM yet?

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(2) Show this thread