#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The tulips are blooming. It got me thinking. If the change of light cycle is needed for tulips to start blooming then how does it get the light signal if its buried underground? Temperature has been off season a bit so ruled that out but know its a factor. Just have a strong vibe there is more to life than we realize.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

18 And I looked and saw therein a lofty Throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of Cherubim.
19. And from underneath the Throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon.
20. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow.
21. None of the Angels could enter and could behold His Face by reason of the Magnificence and Glory and no flesh could behold Him.
22. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him, yet He needed no counselor.
23. And the most holy ones who were nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him.

Enoch CHAPTER XIV.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it