Crimes against CHILDREN unite all humanity.
Difficult truths.
Q

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Yep, I was very disturbed looking at the confirmation hearings today! For the life of me, I couldn’t understand why Judge Ketanji Jackson kept giving less than the minimum sentence recommended for child sex crimes!🤯😤
https://youtu.be/PJESkOUmG18

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

So many in that feed were about race. They showed no emotion towards the wee kids. I was absolutely disgusted. so many stupid people.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

It truly is sickening and God will judge every sin.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

very difficult truths#WakeUpWorld
Psalm 82:4: Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Was just thinking this same thing while seeing some of the clips from the hearings. It's so disgustingly evil to listen to these people. It's even more disgusting reading some peoples responses. It's like they are defending it or are always " what about Trump"? You defend this crap or deflect you have some serious problems. EVERYONE should be outraged. These are innocent children being raped and worse. 😭

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Is this all really just a freakin show?

yes but the MSM isnt soeaking to this.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Wasn't there a Q post about Bill and Hilary and their health would start faltering? Something along those lines. Now she has covid?

(1) Show this thread