My Son just got his orders He will Return home 30 days from today. Cant wait to see him. very Proud β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Please thank him for his service. Thank you for your service those who wait also serve. I was an Army brat, I know what it is.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

So happy for you! Thank him for his service!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

And please thank him for his service and we will pray for his safe return.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

So, do you think that means we are getting ready to deploy the EBS and National Guard? Is your son National Guard?

So, do you think that means we are getting ready to deploy the EBS and National Guard? Is your son National Guard?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

hes full time AF

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Congrats Tank! β€οΈπŸ‘ Such awesome news! Enjoy his homecoming and God Bless and keep him safe!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I'm sure you're both just elated and counting down the seconds. My middle daughter joined the army right out of high school & I can remember how excited I got when I got a letter from her. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) she was booted with a medical leave during basic for multiple stress fractures. She was devastated & lost for a while once she made it home but she is doing so much better now. Those few months in basic really changed her for the better. Thank your son & your family for his service & y'all sacrifice.#GodBless

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

He will be DONE IN 30. Where have I heard that before. You raised a HERO. Congratulations!

EXCELLENT NEWS!
and please let him know we love him, and appreciate all that he has done for our country.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh Tank that is AWESOMENESS!
SO happy for you both!
Please thank him for Nana for serving and protecting us.

God Bless

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Hallelujah! Thank him and you for his service πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
Thank him for his service

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thank him for his service, safe returns

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’ž

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

πŸ’žFantastic news! So happy for you and your family! Thank him for his service. πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Can't imagine the sheer JOY you are feeling at this moment! Please thank your son for his service in keeping us all out of harm's way!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

God bless you and thank you for your son's service. God bless America!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

That’s wonderful news, Tank. Please let him know we are so thankful for his service! God bless!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Congratulations!