Hi all isolated the issue. Our disk space is full causing all the errors from yesterday and today. Upgrade storage. The site will be annoying to use while this is being done.

Thanks for being here.
Kobayashi.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

EVERY single time I try to post a rumble AndWeKnow video, your system gives me an error. What is it about rumble or AWK that the system doesn't like?

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

@administrator just wanted to say thank you for all of this...For letting us all be here. Very grateful for you thanks Koba 🤍

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

Hallo Admin,
het lukt mij nog steeds niet om videos te uploaden.
zou je hier naar willen kijken.

alvast bedankt

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Glad to hear you are on it. Was afraid we got hacked... Thank you for all you do to manage this place for us!

#WWG1WGA Ye Shall know The Truth and the Truth shall make you free.

As a former website administrator we used to ask clients to go thru their posts and delete old and redundant gifs and videos. Something to think about to help cut costs.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Damn thats got to be pricey! Thank you for everything Koba. 🙏🏻💛 Please let us know if we can donate!!!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thank you!

Thank you!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Thank You SO very much for All that You do@administrator 🙏 God Bless You & Your Family 🙏 Do you accept donations ? 💙

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude!

Happy to be in this fight with fellow believers! God wins!

Thanks for having me. 😂 Thanks for this, truly. For all you do. Saving the world.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Thank you Koba!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️😇

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love AnonUp! ❤️ Thanks so much for everything. 🙏 God bless you,@administrator !

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

don't want to be anywhere else!

Thank you for all U DO!!!

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

my favorite site amongst true digital warriors...

Thank you for everything :)

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Thank you for all you do!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

いつもありがとうございます。あなたの身体に無理のないようにしてください。私はあなたに感謝しています。 

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for all you do..

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

we love you brother dont be afraid to ask for some donations

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thank you for all you do! 💚

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Thank you! We dont mind, we appreciate all that you and your team do. Time for storage#levelup

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thanks Big K for being an awesome Captain!
Let's Fly ~~

Koba - let us know if you need help funding the extra storage. I know we ALL would like to help and could chip in to contribute. It's the least we can do...seriously!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

ThankQ Koba! We Appreciate you bunches!! 👍❤️

We love you Koba - This is the best place to be - THANK YOU!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you Koba. I appreciate you.

Thank you for your service.