⚡Madeleine Albright passed away, 84 YO.

Madeleine Albright was the first woman US Secretary of State.
My comment: she was one of the main reasons that Yugoslavia was bombed by NATO in 1999. The war started on March 24th. So she, passed away exactly one day before 23 years after that war started.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😂🤣Are you positive she was a woman? Can we ask a Judge to define a "woman" please? 😂🤣

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I searched google when you uploaded this and there was nothing on her death. Now it's being confirmed everywhere. You're too fast man! Bravo bruda

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response God Wins to his Publication

🤜🤛

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

No tears here.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Inventor of the modern day Cankle! Sad day for the Deep State ;(

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Suicide, too close to the COVID reports

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Now let’s officially announce The “Queen’s” demise

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I really thought she was already dead... this is a mandela effect for me. Did Cern actually get turned back on?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

lol about a month ago, I wrote here about her. I'll find the thread and repost.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

February 23, 2022·2 min read
In this article:

Vladimir Putin
Vladimir Putin
President of Russia
Madeleine Albright

Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said Russian President Vladimir Putin would be making a "historic error" if he proceeds with a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

"Mr. Putin's revisionist and absurd assertion that Ukraine was 'entirely created by Russia' and effectively robbed from the Russian empire is fully in keeping with his warped worldview. Most disturbing to me: It was his attempt to establish the pretext for a full-scale invasion," Albright wrote in an op-ed for The New York Times.

"Should he do so, it will be a historic error," the former top U.S. diplomat wrote.

Albright recounted her impressions of Putin as the first senior U.S. official to meet him after he became Russia's president. She said she had noted at the time that he was "small and pale" and "so cold as to be almost reptilian."

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Projection.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response arba happihr to her Publication

spoken from the mouth of an actual reptillian🙄

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Very meaningful movement in The Force. Alwrong was a "female" Kissinger/Brzezinski.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

see you later space cowgirl 👋🏾

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

"Symbolism will be [their] downfall."