ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q

I find this fascinating. Though I think Kim Clement misinterpreted some things in his dreams/vision or the things shifted to the positive side in the meantime. He got this one right.

Q and Z explained. No coincidences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvOTY5LfLM&t=699s

"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q - YouTube

"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q is a full length documentary which goes hand-in-hand with "Edge of Prophecy" by Trey Smith: http://godinanutshell.com/product-...

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Holy cow. What if AIDS was a bioweapon they hoped would wipe out all those inconvenient Africans who lived atop the natural resources they wanted to steal? That would explain why they don't want it cured and why the elites finance and arm warlords who not only kill indiscriminately but also use violent rapes as an organized strategy—which would spread the virus exponentially. Misinformation like "have sex with a virgin to cure yourself" could be spread for the same reason.

And for anyone who managed to escape AIDS, Bill Gates could arrive with a nice vaccine to sterilize you.

After the past 2 years, I have no trouble believing they would do something this evil!

In Central Africa, interestingly below the severe maleria line, where HCQ is handed down like candy, in places like Zimbabwe there were a 1000 deaths a week reported from AIDS. International Churches were giving out free vaxcinations in tent Churches to the local populace. The life expectancy went down to 35 years of age which left millions of poverty stricken grandparents
raising orphans. Of course the Catholic Churches operated orphanages and MRS Mugabe even had her own ‘private orphanage’ - not a wrinkle to be seen👀

In response Other Half to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it