Most have figured out by now that VK is very INTELigent. He is talking about arrests. be prepared. This is why You are ALL awake. You will be needed. Thank You all For fighting. 🙏🏽❤️👊🏾...Bet it doesnt go unnoticed. now Lets SEE some arrests. ✅⚡️

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Publicly

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

❤❤❤

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Holy cow, I’d love to SEE some arrests!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I wanna help with the children 🙏🏻 my doctors teied to get me to have an abortion when we found out she would be Down Syndrome and have a major heart defect…. I told all of them to Kiss my ASS! I prayed for a daughter and God gave me a daughter 💕🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Thank you, Tank! You are always informative while remaining positive! Your example has meant more than you know✝️

TTDSSS & LFG

YES! I need to show my family i am not crazy.

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

lets do this. im ready! lets FN go! its time. justice is coming. WWG1WGA