Just in case they turn people into zombie remember to go for the Cell Towers.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

this feels like a video game... combine with your herding masked people around the grocery store. i think about how Q was targeted at gamers; at some point are we going to be expected to implement in game skills / problem solving at some point...?

where's the link for find the cell towers in my area?

In response Dianna Rice to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

what happened with the Covfefe roll out? were they fitted to the cell towers everywhere? US and rest of the world? thanks 🙂

i wish we could all get on the same page with that and coordinate the removal of all of them at the exact same moment

i know it would affect our communications but the overall message would be loud and clear

we know the truth and we said NO!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂👀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂👀

It's been a few years, but I watch "That Is Impossible" channel on YT where he showed folks tearing down a HAARP facility in Argentina (I believe). Anyway, I find this channel very interesting to watch. His name is James. This is another interesting video about sand. I watched "Sand Wars" shortly after. Fascinating for sure. https://youtu.be/0QTYUv2nXiw

The Sand Theory ... - YouTube

♨ Welcome to the impossible channel where James analyzes impossible feats , videos and bizarre stories. What is happening to our sand and beaches ? Why are ...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

The sand theory is very interesing - as if we dont have enough to worry about!👀

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I remember watching videos of china turning on 5g and some people were losing their minds they were dragging people in to hospitals . I followed Q at the time and it was posted on there that there is a filter that should be on and it wont hurt you but china did not use the filter, is this true ? IMO the zombies will be the non human that walk around us .

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

The fact that a filter could be removed from one of these and have a serious detrimental effect on humans is a breach of the security of humanity enough to not be allowed to exist.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

For all those years I was hooked on to watching vampires & zombies movies/tv series, little did I know it was the reality we were living w/ the sleeping normies/liberals WW. 🙏✨💙

#GratefulToTheTeamBTSGuidingTheAnonsToWakeUpFirstForTheLiberation#TheGreatTransitionOutOfDarkAbyss#TheBestIsYetToCome

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxuT84XrQAU

CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse - YouTube

CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

i’m getting on a houseboat. Zombies can’t swim.😎

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

👂✍

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

They did in the land of the dead

(2) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

BK thats so sketchy sh!t mode 🤔😂

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

1:30am??? VK, you need your beauty sleep (jk)🙃
and there won't be any Zombies, well at least no more than we have already been dealing with for the last 3 years in their political seats....😂💥

Remember the Wires feed the tower

can we collectively think zombies out of the equation please 😁

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Guess they told us the truth when they released the movie CELL with John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson it released June 10, 2016...😒

Reminds me of a scene in i Pet Goat 3 🤨🧐

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You mean the ones that kill all vegetation in the surrounding area???
Why?

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“remember to go for the Cell Towers”
gematria 43

[uprising/phone Nos=zombie/Cell Towers?]

Nov 02, 2017 3:01:46 AM EDT
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

very smart!!

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Got My Thermit ready.

like the movie Cell with John Cusack

Wait a minute! If you are meaning this as a serious comment and not a com, then wait one damn minute. I'm surrounded by loved-ones who got the jab and while they might be pig-headed stubborn fools for not having listened to me, they are not evil or even stupid. To them, I was one voice in the void, speaking about something I learned on the Internet.....on a social media at that! That wasn't an evil, free-will choice, worthy of being turned into a blood-thirsty zombie.

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

Those darned conspiracy theorists have been busy again.

https://junkee.com/mullumbimby-fire-5g/325460

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

There is a website that can tell you how many are active in your area. I don't remember it off hand...but I'll share it with you if I come across it.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Watching last season of The Walking Dead.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I am a little lost on this post?? what did I miss please?

oh nooo..not that zombie shit so early..

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

😂🤣😭

I was wondering if the Walking Dead was a preview....

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Probably notice the CDC was in walking dead and they come out on website about a zombie outbreak

(1) Show this thread