"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😢😔

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

yeah.... saw a bunch of them 2 years ago and had wished i have never seen them...

😢😔 I can't... Even on the McAfee Afterlife Telegram page, I had to scroll quickly by a lot he had on there. At certain points on that channel, he was sharing horrible stuff that they'd done. I can't remember if it was from HB's laptop or not. But I do remember most of the police officers who saw HRC's laptop mysteriously dying. Sidney Powell said it literally made them run out of the room to be sick. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine and don't want to see any of it. 😢 I just want justice. People say it's all a conspiracy. But they will learn the truth. I had hoped it was a conspiracy. I had hoped that maybe it was part of the "act" by the good guys for some reason to draw out the bad ones. But the more I investigated, the more ill I felt. What did it for me was hearing Jim Caviezel talk about it. That's when I knew it was indeed real. Broke down crying. How could a person do anything like we've heard? Only the ones influenced by demons, worshipping the enemy. JUSTICE!

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Truth! It is absolutely pure evil

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NOT just the Bidens
Killary and friends -- the Wikileaks dump!
Then, you need to go back into history.
Ancient history.
THEY have been after the children for millenia.

MARANTHA, LORD JESUS!
We trust in You.
Help us save the children.
🙏🙏🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Only demons or obsessed ones can do such things. It‘s their fuel. No heart. No heart. Killing/torturing to live 🤢🤬🤮