Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Are we surprised? Not! 😂🤪

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

SHIT is about to hit the fan...they are all SCARED ****LESS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Super sus before the residents big trip. Makes me concerned for Joe.
tis the season of sacrifice.

Somethings brewin…

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Same same!

(1) Show this thread

Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time she's gotten the vid?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Coming in hot. Good morning Kim.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sure would be glorious if is FINALLY
Drop#1:

Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Drop 1201:
Trap card played…nice work Q

TRUMP card coming.
Q

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Good news is 3/22 FF seemed to backfire on them! 😳🤔