Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Before twitter suspended Mr pool there were a few posts with backwards lettering...

There's some others posted on telegram, but unable to verify acts:

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I got this text last week. i saved it for posterity. i shared it in a channel on TG to see if anyone else got it. my husband didn't get a text. there was a lady that said her husband got one, but she didn't and someone else said there were people getting texts like this on the east coast. i live in Illinois and I'm in central, not near Chicago. just thought I'd share this.

Pennsylvania the whole State

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Interesting, but what's Mr Pool's hit rate re accurate predictions?

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Mr Pool's named cities in his MOCKUP warning almost matches the Map of the USA he posted a few weeks ago in another one of his videos on 2/27/22 (see this thread = https://anonup.com/thread/8200168 )… note the black spots line up with most of the cities he named on tonight's 3/22/22 post

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Huge solar flare ejected from Sun could hit Earth in days, mess with power grid. New York Post:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1505988142431670272?s=20&t=dDoYCDxD1qxS2HrS io8nlQ

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I feel it in my soul, things are definitely heating up!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Are we there yet Kim???? God be with us when it all comes to light.

Thanks for posting. im not on tawtter face anymore

your TS 11:22
vid 34
901 TS

time between posts
5:5
34+
11:11>13

mr pool was 🔥

your TS 11:22
vid 34
901 TS

time between posts
5:5
34+
11:11>13

mr pool was 🔥

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

👀🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Okay, that gave me chills...😳🧐