Can post videos or pics...you mean we actually have to communicate using words? :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Been getting double posts often and not being able to continue scrolling through posts.

On another note, have you gotten back on Twitter, Kim? Lost you recently.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Its not a bad idea, only for the ones of few words like me 😁

Whew, I thought it was just me πŸ€£πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

LOL, same here. It has happened 2x in the past on here. Something glitchy is going on prob thruout the DIGITAL SM platforms. 322 kind of vibes...⚑

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Thank You Kim Runner For Everything 🌹

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Thanks for the sweet message, but I just do what everyone else does :)

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I guess so!!!!From Pepe Lives matter....
Anons have taken a beating, called every name in the book, fought virgously against the media/pedophiles like their lived depended on it.
We've been standing for truth and freedom like nobodies business during the most challenging years to do so.
Our faith has been tested, our resolve has been hardened and yet here we are still standing. And for that I salute you, Anons. You're all champions in my book.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I guess so!!!!From Pepe Lives matter....
Anons have taken a beating, called every name in the book, fought virgously against the media/pedophiles like their lived depended on it.
We've been standing for truth and freedom like nobodies business during the most challenging years to do so.
Our faith has been tested, our resolve has been hardened and yet here we are still standing. And for that I salute you, Anons. You're all champions in my book.

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

you can't post either?

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

oh right, we have gifs lol

(1) Show this thread