#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ok done with financial talk.

Next up
Covid effect on evil.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anthony Wiener’s laptop! It is all about the children!

So many video that I never post. I just can't. Its horrific.

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

well we need to wake up the normies somehow. maybe if they see the true horror of what is occurring they WOULD WAKE UP

FJB .......Trump is my President

Keep getting kicked off the Internet today . I saw a few its worse than evil i dont think there is even a word to describe what they have done . Heartbreaking , Sickening , from Babies to adults the pain they endured oh dear God take this evil away . This is why i want justice now i want to know these demons are gone .

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

I agree! I just want Lara Logan or Candace Owen to expose the evil on it - verbally somehow. I don’t think anyone should ever see it! I don’t see how we conquer evil without knowing it exist.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

I dont want see the torture of the innocence. I want to see the pain of the perpetrators……… bring it!