I feel like I battled somewhere on a spiritual level today ..how's everyone else feeling?

Only people mentioned by @Peachy445 in this post can reply

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I feel like I am guarded in a closed, virtual bubble surrounded by large cotton balls. Muffled noises are coming through from the far distance ... of their twilight zone realm.

Better today..but yesterday was rough

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Same with me! Monday was worst of all!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Feel like I jumped a timeline about a week ago. Dreamstate is, ah, NOT "dreaming"...

Exhausted physically.
Spiritual strength NEVER more steeled.
Mentally Vibing peeps through some percieved gateway outta the 3D Matrix to wherever it is I Am Now.

lol

We armwrestled to BE HERE!!!
😁 👊✌

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

You bet we did!!

(1) Show this thread

I lost 2 hours today at work. Went from 6a.m. to 8:34a.m. in an instant. When I got home I crashed for 5 hrs. Now whole body is sore.

In response valkyrie jess to her Publication

well, hello there, stranger! lol

(1) Show this thread

Dont sleep much anymore family drama trying to keep up with the crazy normies. Anons come to my rescue everyday.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I think most of us are experiencing sleep issues and feel like you do. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Definately! Needed to let Jesus take the steering wheel...been strung tighter than a fiddle...so I went shopping for a couple of shirts. My dogs claws have holes poked in almost all I have. 🐶

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fabulous day here. High vibing😊

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

🦁

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Felt ok...for not sleeping well. Had to take a short nap around 2p, was a bit tired.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

woke up feeling like I had been on a spiritual battlefield in my dream space. can’t remember them but on awakening VK was part of it, was given a code of some sort...can’t remember it now though but feel like we went through a timeline shift

much better than the last few days❤️🙏🏼

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication

Yep, Sun. and Mon were bad!

(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Barely slept last night. Wind was howling. Woke up nauseous and stayed that way all day long. I think I have grown accustomed to the ringing in my ears. Still blessed. Thank you, Jesus!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Same…….

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Felt like I battled all night in my sleep. I woke up this morning feeling drained.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Exhausted, strange, ringing ears but unbreakable & sense of calm that says everything's going to be alright. But at the same time asking myself if something I should be doing. Touching base with fam here and else where.#ready#MAGA

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

had to concentrate on keeping vibe up and hard to do with the headace. ughhh

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All night long, all night!

https://youtu.be/ky6vvIESPiM

All Night Long (All Night) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAll Night Long (All Night) · Lionel RichieCan't Slow Down℗ 1983 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc...

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

off balance, stomach yuk, ears crazy ringing

yep👍🏻

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Ears have been ringing all day. Tired but surprisingly calm and a little giddy! 😊

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Lots of up and down - wired, edgy.

Weird.

All 8 of us are.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Today I FOCUSED on God. Peaceful Day

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trippy vibe day here.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

7:56 > 711

TRIP CONF

(1) Show this thread