I think we are getting some warning vibes.
Godspeed Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My Guess is...3/27 March 27, 2022
@ 3:06 per the watch (not sure AM or PM)

Q3232 👉 55.
“Market Set”

🔴This is After Trump’s Rally Saturday
🔴After the Resident Travels (not sure he returns).
🔴Revelations occur this Week (A couple of “watch Hannity” Q’s. etc. ) then Arrests will happen.

The POT is Boiling Over Already, Plain Jane’s can even feel it coming!!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The Doors - Riders On The Storm (Official Music Video) - YouTube

LA Woman 50th anniversary deluxe edition is available now. https://TheDoors.lnk.to/50LAWomanThe Doors’ “Riders on the Storm” was one of the first tracks reco...

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Just in case, I wanted to thank everyone for all your hard work and for helping me get thru the longgggggg nights! 💕.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

and wwg1wgaww Vibes according to the chart i can’t seem to publish.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

HIGH VIBES!!!!! 😁

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Since I can’t post a pic, looks like GAB got the same Vibe:

Andrew Torba ✝️
·
We've been working around the clock scaling our infrastructure, stopping pro-war fake news bot PSYOP campaigns, fighting spam bots, fending off media attacks, and much more. We appreciate your patience and understanding with the service interruptions.

The Enemy is coming at us from pretty much every angle right now 24/7. Pray for discernment and wisdom for the Gab Team and know that we are doing our very best to build as quickly as we can!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Godspeed! Stay safe and God Wins!!
WWG1WGA!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Feelin' it.
We are ready!
Thank you VK, for everything.
Catch ya on the FLIP side frens.😎

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Godspeed to ALL. Love you guys!!! 3-2-1 vibes😊💖

Straight into the fire... see you on the other side.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you Sir
Godspeed and God Bless 🙏

🙏 Godspeed!!!🙏

Besides these Vibes & all of these Signs... Obiden is leaving on a Jet Plane, Hillary has the Wuflu and Hunter’s Laptop is spewing all kinds of PROOF to dispel anything labeled as a Conspiracy Theory..FACTS & TRUTH are here!!

We are Beyond WINNING!!
🥇

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Biden and Schwab also were just announced to be the virus, I mean tested positive for the virus.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fooking CERN bullshit🙄
God wins👊 Vibes are on point over here. Praying for a hedge of protection for everyone💖

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Benna on point . cern🤮God is with us always be he will not for sake us . I am a peace for not sure why usually im on edge. 😊🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼💖

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Someone posted that it was canceled

(2) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

GODSPEED EVERYONE! Vibes high, we are ready. Thank you VK this site was a beautiful gift for us. You are so appreciated!!!!!!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Yes! That’s for sure you have given us strength and courage to survive anything they are going to throw our way! You are very much appreciated, Sir! 🙏

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Oh my gosh, I'm so fookin' emotional about this. Did not expect tears. FOOK IS OUR WORD NOW......THANK YOU FOR THAT TOO :D

(2) Show this thread

GODSPEED EVERYONE! Vibes high, we are ready. Thank you VK this site was a beautiful gift for us. You are so appreciated!!!!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Absolutely! No matter the outcome, I hope AU is intact when the smoke clears. You and Doq will never get rid of me! 😂 God Bless. Everyone, keep praying, please. 🙏❤️🙏

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

So can they vaporize Nazi's?
Turn it up to 11
Set on love frequency
Their Core be meltin down.

https://teaparty.org/watch-putin-deploys-weapon-that-can-melt-internal-organs-and-flash-burn-anything-within-300-yards-473812/

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

He said it, ya all heard it.
Say it aint so Joe!
You're in trouble now,
you broke your program
you said the NWO words.

New World Order

(1) Show this thread

Vibes HIGH! Thx for everything VK!
W

#NCSWIC #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Truth will win. God always wins. Trump is still President, enjoy the show 🍿

Things are definitely wonky. Very slow, lagging with trouble loading images ect. Having trouble liking posts and reposting too. Bastards lol

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Final coordinates received.

Dang, supposed to be a cool B-2 pic
with a just released guided missle,
but pics arent loading...

WWG1WGA God Speed and Love You All! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Jessie Waters brought up Ashley Biden’s diary tonight - hunm

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Warning about what ?

cash me outside howbowdat

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i am not ready yeeeeet😅🍿

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻