3-22-22 Psaki vaxed + boosted gets covid twice.

How do those & their families & colleagues
who have been triple, quadruple & quintuple vaxed
+ boosted
who also "get" Covid-19 once or twice
or who have loved ones who die in hospital
reconcile these seemingly contradictory facts?

I've tried explaining it to many but struck out.
They 💯 REFUSE to believe me over the MSM.

The MSM has GOT to go!!!!

Yes, I guess Military codes & deep state deals play into
all the announcements of Covid
& yes, we're watching a movie
& yes, I Trust Q Team & The Plan..
I just don't understand it a lot of the time 🤯

So we have to go to 2023? For Real? Absolute horse shit. This fucking movie should be ending soon. How many of us have been the digital soldier, followed the plan and kept educating folks the best we knew how? We've lost our jobs, our monies, our families our friends, our homes and respect from the community because they think we are fucking crazy. Besides the ones that are being tortured and killed by the perverts, it is ok to keep pounding those of us that are fully supporting the plan and helping the best we can into the ground.

I don't believe the brain dead will wake up regardless of any scary event. They are tied to the reality they believe is happening right now and see nothing beyond what the MSM tells them. 1 Lib I know saw the dead in body bags in Ukraine on the ground. I pointed out they were alive as the 1 man pulled the body bag back over himself. Her response: "That's really odd." Actual scene staring her right in her face.....what the fuck!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it