Really beautiful hike this morning, but this girl in our group kept starting her sentences with

"I learned on Jimmy Kimmel that..." 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kept falling back until I couldn't hear her. 🤣

Sweet hike time digits too: 2:17:45

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

"I learned on Jimmy Kimmel..."

At least people come right out and tell you they're stupid now.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful Hike ... a good response to remain in sync w/ the hike.
Thanks for the photos, looks really nice.

3:21, you were like, pls don’t kill my vibe! Lol😂✨

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Went thru my hiking pics when I got home...

Check out the sun's rays, they are iridescent, can see a rainbow of colors in the light!

Cropped the pic, but there's no filters/editing.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Saguaro! My favorite plant! My mother land!

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Amazing plants, so resilient! We hiked thru an area that had a wildfire come thru a couple years ago and you could barely tell, they were still standing strong. ✨🌵✨

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Superstition Mtns in AZ? Great pictures!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

What kind of group were you in?

It was a friend of a friend who joined us, don't really know her but could tell right away she vibed low. 🤣 Was almost too much.

(1) Show this thread

Talk about Oxymoron! 🤣😂

Learned & Jimmy Kimmel in the same sentence!! 🤣😂🤣

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

OMG good one.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

That caught my attention too - LOL

(3) Show this thread

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

You don't learn anything on Jimmy Kimmel except how to be a Trump hater....

😂🤣😂

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

🤣

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

shoulda just said he eats babies might have shut her up 😆

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

or at least triggered her maybe she woulda ran away into the desert

Ha, that's my go to & why i have no one to walk with let alone hike with 😂😂😂& amazingly I'm ok with that👍🏻☀️

(2) Show this thread