#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Obviously like Rays.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok now I need a barbecue sauce recipe.

the great thing about barbecue sauce homemade is she really can't screw it up...
it's all what you like.
depending on the location of influence. some like vinegar based some don't.
some like sweet sauce others don't.
some like some with kick...
I personally like a homemade dry rub on the top of my ribs less saucy more dry.
it's always good to use molasses that's what I know, gives you iron too and gives the sauce a rich flavor...
🧐
that way you don't have to be a cannibal and eat humans cuz that's fucking nasty.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

In response Jes King to her Publication

I suppose we need to just assume anything we don't grow or make is suspect.
Always.
❤️🙏

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yes absolutely and I assume that everything I consume is garbage so I pray over every single thing.

(1) Show this thread
In response Jes King to her Publication

It's way past time to get back to cooking from scratch.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yeah tell me about it ever since I was ILLEGALLY evicted from my marital home, whilst he ensued alienating me for my daughters life like a total perv, ALL HIS BULLSHIT AND GASLIGHTING CLAIMS UNFOUNDED UNSUBSTANTIATED, (tough luck loser, that's what you get for lying to my face)
I haven't had the proper ability to cook and I love cooking almost as much as I love eating haven't been doing much of either since I left the poison-house.
there I said it that's my peace and that's the truth.
happy to report though my reunification with my daughter is going wonderfully regardless of how he wants to try to paint it.
the court knows, and now his town is quickly figuring out his scam... evidently so is the IRS.... boomerang sucks when you shit on people.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thinking i need into looking how to make bread... and you're so right

(2) Show this thread