Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

amen brother

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

😎👍💯

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

👍😎

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Sure Is, I Keep Coming Back To This Site Because Of The Pure Research That Folks Do Here.
Keeps Us All 10 Steps Ahead Of The Narrative.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

God isn't playing games. 🤜❤️🤛 . . 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

All the heals and feels! 🐸

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread