Zero thanks to the “listeners” at -48 that just cannot bring themselves to keep their mouths shut.

You must know the word to spread it- 417
You really have no idea what you are in for- 417
I just know the door is about to shut- 417
Numbers is lightning Thunder is words- 417

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It is the same on other chats.
Nana has one word, "Egos"

Unless God Himself can overnight change the hearts and more IMPORTANTLY the egos of everyone on this planet, we surly have our work cut out for us even after we have some wins and take back our govt.

WE HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT EGOS!

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I completely agree. It's the same people who speak ALL the time on every chat they're on. They just want to be heard and have absolutely nothing to say. No one should speak while Negative is speaking, we all know that by now. They ruin it for all of us who are there to listen and learn and love him more each day.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication

I couldn’t agree more and I see both sides. People are very excited to learn the gematria and want to feel part of the community but Michael is concentrating and it messes with his flow and deprives we thoughtful students of very important insights. I feel very protective of him. Family is, after all, everything. Thank you. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread