Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

4. WE

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

if all truths are exposed we will all fall into No1.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

3 and 4. js

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

3 and 4. js

3 and 4. js

I am a patriot that hates what has become of my country!

The first one should read at the end "to realize that this IS really happening"!

In response Wyoming Wind to her Publication

Depends on how you are looking at it. It can be referencing their "narrative" as its not really happening etc. Or in the case of the fake news on the war etc. It can apply different ways depending on how you look at it .

(1) Show this thread

4. People who have already told everyone they know and are just waiting

a few types missing
the vamps, and the wolves

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response MvA_r to his Publication

They are not "people" - they are evil incarnate

(1) Show this thread