Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

😨He had no problem with it because he's an evil bastard and had sold his soul! EEEEGADS! That man gives me the creeps just looking at him!

In response Terri Harris to his Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

So cavalier,"well if it wasn't me it would be someone else" thats not the point you Evil Bastard.No remorse,no empathy, no regret in doing that.He is a sociopath.

Breaking: George Soros Funded the Russian Dossier www.bitchute.com/video/Od2bm62fS7s
According to a bombshell report, George Soros himself was behind the funding of the discredited Trump-Russia dossier used by the FBI to illegally surveil the Trump

He said he recogonized the Nazis as a tremndous threat of serious evil, and then he smiles when saying he went and joined in helping them , while posing as a Christian, having no guilty conscious at all. POS. Share this video far and wide!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

maybe it is the camera quality by i swear he has lizard eyes in some parts of the video

Yeah u can feel his evilness.....

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

YES! THIS! I've been trying to find it!

Pure Evil

George Soros is#PureEvil 🤬

cette video 🤓ou on apprend que Soros s'est fait passer pour un catholique 🙄pour ne pas prendre le train

Ironic that he should be talking about evil!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Sociopath ... period!

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts