#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

CERN Map

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

CERN seems to be fond of Yandex.

Yandex is a Russian technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world.

I was juat looking that up. Could it be a sign that Russia is the good guys who have taken it over?

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KRobinson77 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

close IMHO Russia's Putin, China Xi, Trump, SA, India and other major countries are working together against the NWO. Putin is more than willing to be the "bad" guy- since he has been labeled as such for a very time- for obvious reasons Trump has to stay somewhat removed from it all at this point - you cannot make this stuff up - hope I live long enough to see the real movie of the movie we are currently living thru

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

close IMHO Russia's Putin, China Xi, Trump, SA, India and other major countries are working together against the NWO. Putin is more than willing to be the "bad" guy- since he has been labeled as such for a very time- for obvious reasons Trump has to stay somewhat removed from it all at this point - you cannot make this stuff up - hope I live long enough to see the real movie of the movie we are currently living thru