Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In 2018 (Australia), my Mother & I saw 2 'old school' army planes stationary near each other in the air. Propellers not moving, just sitting in the sky. Weird as & no-one believes us 😉

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Something creepy happened earlier this morning....I work over night and when I got home I sat down in the living room. I watched my husband walk out the door to the deck and then seconds later I heard something in my kitchen. I got up and there he was. It really freaked me out. I told him I just watched you walk out the door.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

That was so creepy.....😨😨

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Weird vibes there.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Trippy indeed 🤯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The words at the bottom at the end....."find you".
I found me when time split. I noticed the subtle changes around me. JCPenny became JCPenney. lyrics in songs I sang my entire life changing....I was waking then, just didn't know it.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

There is a small town not far from where i grew up. I was in a car with my matrix hugging 81 yr old and my 58 yr old just starting to wake up brother. As we drove through the small town there was a sign that said “Welcome to Carp”. I asked my family “When Did they change the name of the town?” They both looked at me like i was insane. In the timeline I remember it was called “Freedom”. Kind of freaked me out.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Been seeing lots of that....I sort of expect it now..........at least I know what's going on.

(1) Show this thread

Yes the timeline is jumping ... this is an amazing example. TT!
____
I was about to purchase something in a store, credit card in my hand ... went to give it to the clerk ... it literally vanished ... not dropped & w/ no one around me (we all looked) it just evaporated.

Things do go missing when the the time line is adjusting.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

That may explain a few missing items I have "lost" recently

(1) Show this thread

TippyTopTrippy

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am speechless VK , well almost. lol. VIBES. was thinking thee same thing yesterday as I watched 3 clouds move DOWNwards before continuing their trek across my sky view, and I swer I watched a plane , but could only see one wing, thought to myself, holy glitch I know I am not crazy, I see what I see

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Glitch or Bug.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Also some sort of comms event/// passage of time obv has some sigint significance. But yeah wierd

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

She's (Wo)men in Black. No coincidences there.

Glitch In The Matrix . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 200

Ten Days Of Darkness . 🙏🏼

Prepare Yourself . ✅

For God And Country . 🇺🇸

The Veil Will Be Lifted . 🙌🏼

Trippy . ⚡️