Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I watched the clip yesterday where a man was teaching a class or it was a seminar, and saying he had the privelage of boarding Don jr. helicopter, and vp kennedy was on it and so was Gene Ho, President Trumps photographer, and they dropped jfk jr. on the head of George Washington and then took a picture! Wow!

I remember those days fondly, it was exciting back then.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

In response Law & Physics to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

One day I will make it there. Got close within 6 hrs but the dang rental car lost it's water pump, the entire mount just fell off.#bestVPever

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Best fookin Vice President this country has ever seen. 👏🇺🇸🦅😎

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

I was there that day!! July 2, 2020 🇺🇸🦅

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Love it.

(1) Show this thread