So are they spraying nanoparticle viruses that are magnetized by polarization?

Think about it.

In response The Mac to his Publication

REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT? I FORGOT THIS! I've heard that the trails now spray hydroxychloroquine - supposedly thanks to Trump and the WHITE HATS. (Sorry I plumb forgot this!)

In response Every Time to her Publication

A wee bit of wishful thinking there. 👍🏻

LOL! It wasn't my thinking, but yes, someone is definitely an optimist! I thought it good to cover all the possibilities, including the wishful ones.

In response Every Time to her Publication

❤️👈🏻

It has occured to me that in theory we need to stop the virus dipole moment from occurring.

As taking action

A STA K IN G AC TI ON

inactivation (countable and uncountable, plural inactivations)

The process of rendering something inactive.

Translations
process of rendering something inactive

See also
deactivation

In this study, the effects of high frequency ultrasound (US) and visible light (VL) on virus inactivation were investigated. The bacteriophages ΦX174 and MS2 were used as model viruses. The experiments were performed at room temperature at three different, relatively high US frequencies (i.e., 582, 862, and 1142 kHz) with and without the use of VL, and different initial virus concentrations. The two bacteriophages were diluted in phosphate-buffered saline solution to a titer of 10(3)-10(4)pfu/mL. The experimental virus inactivation data were satisfactorily represented by a simple first-order kinetic expression.

Virus inactivation was faster at the lower frequencies (582 and 862 kHz). Furthermore, it was observed that MS2 was inactivated faster than ΦX174. The simultaneous use of US and VL was found to be more effective than US alone for MS2 inactivation, indicating the existence of a synergistic effect. However, the use of VL in conjunction with high frequency US hindered the inactivation of ΦX174.

ultrasonics, vibrations of frequencies greater than the upper limit of the audible range for humans—that is, greater than about 20 kilohertz. The term sonic is applied to ultrasound waves of very high amplitudes.

Abstract—An ultrasonic phased array device is developed to provide mobility aid for visually impaired people. To per- form acoustic imaging, two different linear transducer arrays are constructed using commercially available transducers. The transmitter and receiver arrays are formed with six and four transducer elements, respectively. Individual transducer elements are discrete components with a radius of 1.9 wavelengths and a half-power beamwidth of 43◦ at 40.8 kHz center frequency. The transmitter array is formed by aligning the transducers with minimum spacing between the elements. Even this placement leads to the occurrence of unwanted grating lobes in the array response and decreases the Field of View to 30◦.

To eliminate these grating lobes, the elements of the receiver array are placed with a different spacing. Forming the receiver and transmitter arrays with non-identical element spacing makes the grating lobes to appear at different places. Since the response of the overall system is the product of the directivity patterns of receiver and transmitter arrays, the grating lobes diminish for the overall system and the Field of View increases.
Index Terms—Phased arrays, acoustic imaging, mobility aid for blind, ultrasonic obstacle detector.

And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,

blinding

present participle of blind

Adjective
blinding (comparative more blinding, superlative most blinding)

Very bright (as if to cause blindness).

1887, H. Rider Haggard, She: A History of Adventure‎[1]:
On it came, and with it came the glorious blinding cloud of many-coloured light, and stood before us for a space, turning, as it seemed to us, slowly round and round, and then, accompanied by its attendant pomp of sound, passed away I know not whither.
Making blind or as if blind; depriving of sight or of understanding.

blinding tears; 

(UK, slang) Brilliant; marvellous.

MAKING BLIND

BL
IN
D

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread