Only people mentioned by @Cintia_117 in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

Now do PA!

Here in KY we dont even have to have a permit to consealed carry. We did have to obtain a permit now, it is just wide open, which the constitutionalist in me is elated
However, I question what is up for all these states to change the gun laws.
I am a suspicious. What are they up to?

Follower more than a poster.

Meanwhile, in Washington State, Governor Jay Inslee recently signed a bill into law making "high capacity magazines" illegal. We can keep the ones we have, but can no longer purchase any mag that holds more than 10 rounds.

TELL TALE SIGN - walking with your right hand on pocket ... (just remembered he was walking away from - across the street is our local gun store) --- Guess people are waking up.
... definitely conceal carry ... in Virginia, you can get a permit

Holcomb is a greyhat at best. He was lieutenant gov behind pence, if that tells you anything.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/state-news/gov-holcomb-vetoes-bill-banning-trans-girls-from-girls-sports?_amp=true

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

He's def not a white hat, that's for sure. He's a RINO in every sense of the term. Until he proves otherwise, i don't trust him. I voted for Rainwater in 2020. Hoping Rokita gets in as Gov soon...

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Holcomb is a total libtard. Probably the worse Indiana governor in my 59 years of life. I also voted for Rainwater even though I knew he couldn’t win. I have the right to bash that idiot Holcomb as much as I want since I didn’t vote for him.

(2) Show this thread

Yes he did. It is free to get a lifetime carry permit as of 2021 in Indy. The bigger news is this jackass of a Govenor VETOED the Critical Race Theory Bill.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

as the feds try and tighten down on state gun laws. Good for Indiana. I Still do not know why we need more laws to make this a thing tho...